1. Compaction of the multiple-stepped and complex shaled parts[upper 2 and lower 5 steps (including die step and core step) ]is possible with even density and without cracks.
2. The basis of compaction principle is proportional compaction
3. There is no stoppers are installed on the tool set. The respective stop-positions(of pressing, ejection and filling) are freely and infinitely set within its range.
4. The die set is readily removable.
5. Enable compaction of net shape or near the net shape.
6. Enable to increase the rate of operation by the reduction of test pressing time.
7. Revolutionary floating platen system
Factory and workshop photoes:
Normal machining workshop:
CNC maching workshop