The upright press uses a ratchet type dial index unit to feed complex parts which requiring radial orientation like bushing, bearing and so on. Ejection motion is performed by a lift arm system. Which pushes each part out of die. The finished parts drops through a chute to a colletion bin at the back of the press.
Positioning accuracy: 0.02mm
Repetition accuracy: 0.02mm
Quick sizing/coining rates and the stroke can be infinitely adjusted within its range
1. The presses adopt crank driving, dipping frame, crosshead guidance system to guarantee its sizing reliability.
2. High sizing precision and consistency.
3. It is easy to load and unload for the die set.
4. Sizing speed can be stepless changed.
5. Real-time production and quality monitoring
6. Lacking materials monitor and the knocking face device in accordance with customers
Pressing Force Max 800 KN
Upper Punch Strokes Max 200 mm
Szing Hight Max 62 mm
Strokes per Minute 20 n/min
Shut Height Adjustment Max 350 mm
Motor Power 7.5 KW
Weight 5400 Kg
Dimention 2300× 1450× 2800 mm
Factory and workshop photoes:
Normal machining workshop:
CNC maching workshop